There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

So good...

While the story is absolutely wonderful, i must say that the quality of animation stands FAR out from ANYTHING on this site. Ever.

Potatoes and Spice Potatoes and Spice

Wow.

May not be 'awesome', but i found this to be very, VERY amusing.

Change Change

True

Change can be frightening or exciting, but routine we know to be tried and true.
Most people just don't take the chances...

Pling Pling

Almost, dude.

The concept you have is excellent, but the way it is now, it's too easy and unchanging. I can see that this could be an amazing game once you finish.

{Stay With Me} (FL Core) {Stay With Me} (FL Core)

Amazing.

I heard this on a youtube video too, and despite what you think, this has got to be one of my favorite songs from you, or anyone for that matter.

Roots Roots

I missed one?

Wow; i missed a damn big one too. This picture is waaay to much for me explain at 3:00 in the morning. All i must say is that the concept here is gorgeous, and the halo looks wonderful. The lace is cool because it isn't pretty like it should be, but rather a crude texture. All in all, a very wholesome and impressive work. The kind i want on my wall.

Great job (past tense of course,) and a good 3 weeks ago to you. 5/5

CptBeefcake responds:

thanks

again!
this was one of my first digital paintings so I experimented a lot more.
I'm glad you like it because I don't think it looks a lot like my other art

btw thats one fat tree

Depths Depths

Smooth!

Of your non-abstract, this one is by far your best. As said before, the contrast is very subtle, almost making the whole work like a single gradient. This helps flow greatly, with your eyes going up from the dark, up the divider, (which looks like a tower, nice focal point, btw) and into the sunlight. The objects are unclear, but i assume they are trees. However, this works greatly into the work, as the diagonal brush gives all the elements a...feeling. This one is so different because it is not abstract. It is not a landscape. It is whole. And it is beautiful.

Go...uh...eat a cake or something. You deserve it. Good day to you, sir. 5/5

CptBeefcake responds:

are you an artist? :P

your critique is awesome, and I have no idea why people think it's useless.

Stream Stream

Paragraphs...urgh...

Don't be afraid of the first nine i gave you; this one's a bit...blurry is all. It has a nice flow...up the stream and then up the trees, but everything else sorta...yeah. Of course, this one has its own unique advantages, like the excellent texture and fade-away on the trees, but there's almost no contrast, sans the stream and page divider. So, it would be a good Wallpaper, but not much of an impactful showpiece.

But I love it anyway, and a good night to you. 5/5 [ but 9/10 ;) ]